Spring 2018 Graphic Design Internship
We’re looking for the right intern to support our work for a growing roster of clients including financial, small business, large/small arts organizations, magazines, artists, visionaries, music ensembles, collectives, and so forth. This is an unpaid internship but can be used for class credit.
We’re looking for Design interns who are fun, self-motivated, industrious, detail-oriented, clever, and genuinely want to learn.
As an intern, you can expect to spend your time:
– Managing and executing assignments in a timely manner (photo research, branding development, publication layout, hand-rendered sketches, typography) while also bringing new ideas to support team efficiently;
– Ensuring assigned project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately;
– Acting as the support to the Creative Director and Art Director;
– Serving as a reputable and responsive liaison to vendors, contractors, and occasionally to clients, as needed or directed by supervisor;
– Tracking and reports admin and billable hours and expenses as needed.
Desired applicants will have completed at least four semesters of undergraduate course work, have an interest in public relations and design, possess a positive attitude and professional demeanor, and must be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. Design interns must have an online or physical portfolio to show.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com