Job Post: Designer (Freelance)
Wyatt Brand is seeking a freelance graphic designer (10-20 hours/week). The ideal candidate for this position must be a self-starter, able to multitask, and present a strong creative portfolio.
• BFA or BA degree in graphic design or equivalent in related experience
• 1-3 years of experience in position of graphic design
• A strong portfolio (please attach PDF or URL)
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office suite (including Excel and PowerPoint)
• A strong and proven understanding of print production, including file prep and color correction
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Basecamp, WordPress, HTML, and CSS a plus
• Show experience and interest in web design
• A resourceful and can-do attitude
Duties and qualities Wyatt Brand is seeking:
• Design and produce an array of print and digital assets across varying industries
• Extremely organized
• Skilled in effective time-management
• Apply a sharp attention to detail
• Ability to oversee multiple projects at once and work quickly without sacrificing quality in a fast-paced environment
• Deliver accurate work in a timely manner
• Adjustable to changing timelines and shifting priorities
• Must be an effective team player and able to work independently as well
• Motivated with a determined attitude
Starting pay is $15/hour. Approximately 10-20 hours per week.
Work from our office or remotely and provide your own laptop with software. Must be available for regular meetings in the office as needed.
Please send your resume and digital portfolio by November 3 to firstname.lastname@example.org