We are hiring! Junior Web & Print Designer
Wyatt Brand was established in 2006 to serve a predominantly creative, cultural, and entrepreneurial client base—an emphasis that remains true today. The 11-member team has had the honor of building brands and awareness for over 200 clients including campaigns locally, nationally, and globally. As we say here: Do your thing. We’ll tell everyone.
Supports the Design projects by collaborating with the Design team and working individually on web and print projects. Responsible for the conception and successive design and functional execution of websites, communicating with clients throughout the design process, responding to requested revisions, and completing projects on a set timeline. Willingness to take on creative challenges and enthusiasm for innovation. Reports to the Art Director.
Compensation – Hourly
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design (or comparable study/job experience);
- 2 years experience in graphic design;
- Understanding of web and print standards and best practices;
- Familiarity with current and emerging technologies;
- Excellent people skills with the ability to use tact, discretion, and good judgment in client relations as well as communicate effectively with the rest of the Design team;
- Serving as a reputable and responsive liaison to vendors, contractors, and clients as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, Email, Google, Basecamp and the Mac platform;
- Tracking billable hours and expenses as needed.
Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and link to portfolio to karinne[at]wyattbrand[dot]com
No calls please.