UTx Iconography + 5 Regional Clients
Wyatt Brand is pleased to announce a recent collaboration with the University of Texas at Austin’s Drug Dynamics Institute/College of Pharmacy team developing iconography for one of four University of Texas gateway MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course)
being launched in September as part of the EdX platform. The UT System Institute for Transformative Learning has established a systemwide partnership with edX (www.edx.org), a non-profit provider of online courses founded by Harvard and MIT.
This partnership (“UTx”) represents a unique opportunity for UT Austin faculty, departments, colleges, schools, and academic units to highlight and share their unique strengths with students, faculty, and alumni around the world.
- Natural Epicurean Academy of Culinary Arts (national marketing, PR, design) : The Natural Epicurean offers a premier plant-based culinary education, one of very few in the country. Their comprehensive professional chef training program focuses on the disciplines of Macrobiotic, Vegetarian, Vegan, Ayurvedic, and Raw & Living Foods preparation.
- Copyright Alliance (branding, PR, design, and event support): this Washington D.C.-based non-profit, non-partisan public interest and educational organization represents artists, creators, and innovators across the spectrum of copyright disciplines. At SXSW we helped them plan, brand, promote, and execute an Unofficial party featuring Camper van Beethoven, Los Lonely Boys, et al.
- O’s Campus Cafe (menu and web design): This locally owned chain of 8 on campus bistros is committed to offering fresh, healthy and flavorful food, at reasonable prices. All of their food is made from scratch right on campus without preservatives.
- Om Shanti — Once Upon a Time in Bollywood (PR and social media) : The first-ever regionally produced, large scale, Bollywood musical “Om Shanti” from Agni Entertainment will premiere at The Long Center for the Performing Arts in the big Dell Hall. With grand sets, 45 dancers, 20 actors, a 20-member orchestra, a large choir and crew this 120 member production aims to delight audiences with an authentic Indian cultural experience, transporting them across the globe through live music, song, dance, vibrant costumes and imaginative sets.
- Yoga Yoga (regional marketing, PR, design): Yoga Yoga is Austin’s premier source for yoga with five locations, over 350 classes weekly, and an ayurvedically-inspired wellness spa. With more than 100 registered yoga teachers, Yoga Yoga provides a wide variety of yoga styles for new and continuing students, including Hatha, Vinyasa, Kundalini, and Ashtanga.