New website, new services, new team members, new clients. New!
On 07, Oct 2013 | In News | By wyattbrand
There have been a lot of exciting developments here at Wyatt Brand and we want to let you know about all of the news.
Our Work is Our Story
When we started Wyatt Brand in 2006, we created our first simple website—and it served us well until the end of last year. Our services had expanded, our team had expanded, and at 7 years we’d worked with over 225 clients and had a lot of projects to showcase. A few months back, Dasha Rakasovic—our new web and print designer—began working on our new site. The time seemed right to work on our own story a little. Creative Director and co-founder Rachel Wyatt knew that the new site had to revolve around case studies and our portfolio.
Every single person on the Wyatt Brand team and a few dozen clients contributed to the brand new website, which we’re proudly launching today. We brought in photographer Michael Craft to shoot our print portfolio and we had great fun revisiting our archives to select projects to highlight the suite of services we now offer and the variety of industries we’ve represented. So we invite you to take it for a spin and let us know what you think!
More To Love
Many of you know Wyatt Brand as a branding/design company or as a public relations agency. And we are. But that’s not all we are. With a staff of 10 (more on that in a moment) and clients ranging from local causes to international companies, we’ve cultivated a much broader skill set. Branding, public relations, print and web design, social media, photo shoots, and all manner of communications work fills our days.
Today we are thrilled to properly roll out a new service: media planning, ad buying, and full-on marketing. What’s that mean? We now have the in-house talent to not only create and advise on advertising—we can negotiate and place it as well. Let us know if we can serve you with any combination of services that are right for your goals.
- Beth South, Account Supervisor, joins us on Monday morning on our Account Planning team and will serve as the media buyer and main marketing solver for our clients. She comes to us from the Austin American-Statesman, where she created or worked in just about every marketing role for over 30 years.
- Raquel Breternitz, Designer, brings experience with both mobile and print design—bringing insight from her work with Jackrabbit Mobile and 3 Day Startup. She is involved with print design via Austin Screen Printers Co-op and Foxing Quarterly’s monthly magazine, Fox Hunting. She loves design, and we know her work with us will make you love design too.
- Jenni Gritti, PR Coordinator, has been with Wyatt Brand for the past 6 months. Previously, she was a co-founder of Craftpop! Agency and did the marketing for Dub Academy. She’s dope.
- Drazenka “Dasha” Rakasovic, Web & Print Designer, was a design intern with us straight out of Texas State University, where she was on the Dean’s List, we might add. And if you’re wondering, that’s not a name you hear much around these parts. She’s from Croatia.
And of course, the clients:
It’s been a while since we last did one of these emails, so there are a few new and notable clients on the roster to let you know about:
- Andrea Ariel Dance Theatre – re-branding, public relations, social media, print and web design
- Ballet Austin – an international PR campaign for their Light tour of Israel
- Housecore Horror Film Festival – not new but coming up. TICKETS!
- Long Center – watch Facebook for details soon
- Natural Epicurean Academy of Culinary Arts – PR, marketing, and design
- Patches King, pianist – public relations, social media, and design
- San Antonio Shoemakers (SAS) – social media and a national PR campaign
- University of Texas at Austin– UT edX design work for the College of Pharmacy and Ideas@Work magazine for the College of Communications
- WG Storage & Delivery – Statewide PR campaign
- Yoga Yoga – PR, marketing, and design