Job Post: Designer (part-time)
Wyatt Brand is seeking a part-time graphic designer (20 hours/week). The ideal candidate for this position must be able to complete a variety of production tasks and provide design support to the creative team.
– BFA or BA degree in graphic design or equivalent in related experience
– 1-3 years of experience in position of graphic design and/or production
– A strong portfolio (please attach PDF or URL)
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office suite (including Excel and PowerPoint)
– Experience with Basecamp, HTML, and CSS a plus
– A strong and proven understanding of print production, including file prep and color correction
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience with Basecamp, HTML, CSS, and WordPress a plus
– Show experience and interest a in web design
Duties and qualities Wyatt Brand is seeking:
Design and produce an array of print and digital assets across varying industries
Skilled in effective time-management
Apply a sharp attention to detail
Ability to oversee many projects at once and work quickly without sacrificing quality in a fast-paced environment
Deliver accurate work in a timely manner
Adjustable to changing timelines and shifting priorities
Must be an effective team player and able to work independently as well
Thrive in a busy, yet super-fun environment
Motivated with a determined attitudeDesign and produce an array of print and web assets across varying industries
Approximately 20 hours per week.
Required to work from our office at least 3 days per week and provide your own laptop with software. All Wyatt Brand employees start as contract employees with review and hire to part-time hourly salary after 3-6 months. Please send your resume and digital portfolio by May 29 to email@example.com.