Ideas@Work, 14 new clients, and a branding round-up
Here’s what’s up around here at Wyatt Brand:
Ideas@Work Magazine Design
If you didn’t know that publication design is a specialty here at Wyatt Brand, now you do! We’ve designed dozens of publications for print and web, including our most recent project for the Moody College of Communication at the University of Texas at Austin: Ideas@Work magazine, their second issue after we initially designed the 2010 edition. You can browse through the issue here.
14 New Clients
We’re proud to be working with all of our clients and would like to introduce you to the ones that have joined our roster in the past three months:
- Aging Services Council: see our “Your family, our family” campaign on Capital Metro buses now
- Craig Roberts & Associates: Starting a re-brand, website design, et al. for the global architectural lighting design firm
- John Crowley’s Downtown Wagon: stay tuned
- Josh Frank, co-author of The Good Inn (Harper Collins): National PR campaign. Buy here.
- Krisstina.com: PR for founder/CEO of The GoodLife Realty’s www.Krisstina.com + her new book: Falling For Money
- Life in the City: Branding for a recently established, inclusive Methodist faith community—You belong here
- Ramesh – The King: Austin-based musician reigns supreme over his Voxtrot history to unleash this new album
- ReIntent: Re-branding for a new data-cleansing start-up
- Surf Texas: National PR for this beautiful new book by photographer Kenny Braun (UT Press)
- Texas Freedom Network: Ongoing print and digital design
- Texas Tattoo Project: A forthcoming art book about getting inked with Lone Star pride
- The University College of Fine Arts: International PR and hosting media for the 2014 Menuhin Competition
- Vault Fine Arts Services: Re-branding, website design, print collateral, event planning, and limited PR
- The Woman Chaser: PR for the 1999 cult hit that has been remastered and is now on iTunes, Netflix, Hulu, et al.
Our Creative Services team has been developing a lot of branding lately and here are some logomarks we’d like to showcase. Seen below are new brands for Vault Fine Art Services, the Long Center’s Broadway Series, The Texas Tattoo Project, UMLAUF Garden Party, and Life in the City. See more of our branding portfolio.