We’re looking for the right intern to support our work for a growing roster of clients including financial, small business, large/small arts organizations, magazines, artists, visionaries, music ensembles, collectives, and so forth. This is an unpaid internship but can be used for class credit.
We’re looking for Design interns who are fun, self-motivated, industrious, detail-oriented, clever, and genuinely want to learn.
As an intern, you can expect to spend your time:
– Managing and executing assignments in a timely manner (photo research, branding development, publication layout, hand-rendered sketches, typography) while also bringing new ideas to support team efficiently;
– Ensuring assigned project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately;
– Acting as the support to the Creative Director and Art Director;
– Serving as a reputable and responsive liaison to vendors, contractors, and occasionally to clients, as needed or directed by supervisor;
– Tracking and reports admin and billable hours and expenses as needed.
Desired applicants will have completed at least four semesters of undergraduate course work, have an interest in public relations and design, possess a positive attitude and professional demeanor, and must be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. Design interns must have an online or physical portfolio to show.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wyatt Brand is seeking a freelance graphic designer (10-20 hours/week). The ideal candidate for this position must be a self-starter, able to multitask, and present a strong creative portfolio.
• BFA or BA degree in graphic design or equivalent in related experience
• 1-3 years of experience in position of graphic design
• A strong portfolio (please attach PDF or URL)
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office suite (including Excel and PowerPoint)
• A strong and proven understanding of print production, including file prep and color correction
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Basecamp, WordPress, HTML, and CSS a plus
• Show experience and interest in web design
• A resourceful and can-do attitude
Duties and qualities Wyatt Brand is seeking:
• Design and produce an array of print and digital assets across varying industries
• Extremely organized
• Skilled in effective time-management
• Apply a sharp attention to detail
• Ability to oversee multiple projects at once and work quickly without sacrificing quality in a fast-paced environment
• Deliver accurate work in a timely manner
• Adjustable to changing timelines and shifting priorities
• Must be an effective team player and able to work independently as well
• Motivated with a determined attitude
Starting pay is $15/hour. Approximately 10-20 hours per week.
Work from our office or remotely and provide your own laptop with software. Must be available for regular meetings in the office as needed.
Please send your resume and digital portfolio by November 3 to email@example.com
- Managing and executing assignments in a timely manner (creating/updating media lists, composing/editing/distributing media materials, supporting the arranging and coordinating of on-air interviews, working to enhance reputation through digital media) while also bringing new ideas to support team efficiently;
Wyatt Brand was established in 2006 to serve a predominantly creative, cultural, and entrepreneurial client base—an emphasis that remains true today. Read more…