Wyatt Brand Clients Nominated for 2014 Austin Critics’ Table Awards
They say “all the world’s a stage” but the Wyatt Brand clients nominated for the 2014 Critics’ Table Awards aren’t merely players – they’re rockstars!
Started by an informal group of arts writers from the Austin American Statesman and the Austin Chronicle in 1992, the Critic’s Table Awards honor artists, creative projects and performances in and around Austin. Wyatt Brand is excited to once again sponsor this annual meeting of the creative minds (and voices, and hands, and feet…), but we are even more thrilled to be able to call some of this year’s nominees clients!
Congratulations are certainly and deservedly in order to our clients, nominated in the following categories:
- Divya Dinakar, Om Shanti – Once Upon a Time in Bollywood
- The Bowie Project: A Rock & Roll Soundpainting, Ariel Dance Theatre
- Prophecies, A’lante Flamenco
- Alyson Dolan, The Big Small/The Undoing of Nonet/The Bowie Project: A Rock & Roll Soundpainting/”Grit”
- Ariel Dance Theatre, Heart
- A’lante Flamenco, Prophecies
- Andrea Ariel, Rolf Sturm, Adam Sultan and Leese Walker, The Bowie Project: A Rock & Roll Soundpainting
- Tosca, Austin Lyric Opera
- Mardi Byers, Tosca
- Scott Piper, Tosca
- Wayne Tigges, Tosca
The winners will be revealed at the exceedingly informal ceremony on June 2, 7pm, at Capital City Comedy Club. The even is free and open to the public, so come toast these talented artists with us! Full list of nominees can be found here: http://www.